Tuesday, June 29, 2004

windstruck

Nope. The wind didn't strike me. It's that romantic comedy by the Koreans who brought you my sassy girl. It bound to make your tears flow if you're into romance and stuff. To admit, i almost cried(i'm a new age sensitive guy! haha)but due to the unrealistic-lity i didn't. But all guys should go watch with their girlfriend. Not to mention i was in a middle of a sobbing orchestra! Too bad i didn't get to watch with...

Oh. I didn't not even have a glimpse! And the best thing. My buddy got all of it! GOSH! I felt so disappointed and stupid! My buddy even suggested me to stay with him and i shoulda done that! Two days in a row. Well, obviously it's not in God's book of meetings. Now it's another week.


Flowers dancing on the wings of wind
Dazzling brightly and brilliantly beam
Warming their petals in the sun
Chasing away the cold nightly breeze

Each breathe was with gladness of heart
Swaying in graceful dance and songs
For they know in just a little while
They will be no more

Day by day and night by night
The air began to chill
Grass withered and river freezed
As the sun withdraws it's hand of healing

The flowers each had a thought
AS they gently fall to waste
When will they dance again
In the heat of summer's grace

By Alvin..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home