Saturday, June 26, 2004

woohooo!

I'm Back! hehe... it's a week of good news. Though i'm still waiting for some other good news but at least this week i've got some so it's pretty delightful.

First, i've got posted As a signaler in the Air force. Well, it's better than going to be combat medics. Secondly i got my pes status! woohoo!

Now all i wish for is to be able to get into film unit. All other obstacles have been cleared and now it's for the final burst of fire (though i completely have no control over the decision to go there).

Thirdly. After Half a year of waiting, i finally got my Diploma YesterDAy. Saw a lot of lecturers that i've not seen for a long while. Did some catching up with friends and stuff.

Times flies whenever you're enjoying doesn't it. I can't believe a day is gone just like that. But time always seem to be so slow in camp. My friend once pass this comment; "Army just makes you stupid". I have no idea why he said that but it seems to make some sense about all that "time going slow thingy". hehe. Pure sense of crap.

FOr now, i'm Just praying hard to get into film unit. I've waited for 1 week and this day has cometh~

"Faith is the esscence of things hope for. Evidence of things unseen"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home