Sunday, June 13, 2004

forgetful me

My cousin complained that i don't have a tagboard so i went to subscribe one. And now i forgot the website that i subscribe to. Crap! Anyway it's another heart wrenching week for me this week.
Shit happens.

Well, let's start from fri. All my friends passed out to various unit and some (unfortunate ones) stayed back for another 12 weeks of crap training. I finally got my medical board and now i'm waiting for good news. Have to go for an MRI scan too. So that's the happy part. But since balance is the key to life, bad part is inevitable then. I thought i would go back on friday but guess what.. i was awarded with 2 guard duty for my hardworkingness. cool eh! :( Was so very pissed. This brings back a thought. Since young, we indulged ourselves in cartoon like HE-man, MAsk, Ninja turtles. ALright alright, i'll name some newer ones. X-men, spiderman etc. All these have one thing in common. Which is that these heroes fight for justice. And deep in my heart i wish i could be like them. Fighting all the bad guys and kicking the arse out of them. So cartoon kinda taught us a moral value about life that we should be upholding.
But in the world i'm in now, there's no heroes like that. NO one that swings by or fly back and kick the arse of those people who don't have good moral system in their lives. The only person who you can rely on is pretty much yourself. Our strength are limited and sometimes we fall into traps and get stuck there. How i wish Someone could uphold justice like these superheroes.

Life is fragile. Encountered a story that makes me feel that point alot more. How short our life is. Came across this saying(a poster which happen to be in a bunk opposite mine)"life is short so do things worth the effort. DO things that you like" Or something of that sort. Why in the living world should i see that in the army?! It's a huge contradiction ain't it? If i should follow this quote, i shouldn't be where i'm at now.

Saw my buddy who just enlisted on wednesday. hehe FIRST to see him botak! haha.. well, seeing him only reminds me when i'm in BMT. Hope he don't miss his girlie too much and vice versa. A painful situation to be in. IF you're much in love that is :) ( which they are!) alrighty. MOre in the next episode!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home