Sunday, May 23, 2004

eternal sunshine

about less than two hours i'll have to head back to the darn island called tekong. sigh oh well, at least i did something i feel proud of today. And that's watching a show! haha

I had to choose between man in skirts, green orge or this show called Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind. I decided to watch something out of the ordinary. Besides, the tag line to it seems to struck a chord in my heart.

So the show started and i was slighty disorientated. But as it goes on, it started to fill me with feelings and alot of things to think about. After the credits roll on screen, i was pretty overwhelmed by the theme of the film... It completely left my heart bleeding,aching and my mind with questions and wonder.

The show is about being able to remove memories(usually bad ones since who in the right mind will wanna remove good ones?)for good. After a sleep and you'll forget ever going that place, meeting the person or whatever you wanna forget. And so it goes... i don't wanna reveal anymore coz i rather u go catch it yourself. I bet you won't regret it unless u completely miss the concept of the whole story.

It makes me wonder about bad memories and if i given the choice to erase it off will i do it? you may say you wanna. But can you still be you without that? IF you're hurt by someone you love and you wanna forget him/her for good. Will you do it too? What if half way thru the "operation" you regretted and you decide that you wanna get out of it but find that you can't? That's part of the story(ops.. it's just a small part). But it really ring the bell in my heart.

"IT's going to end"
"I know"
"What can we do now?"
"Enjoy the moment"

Goosh... such pain. such grief. sigh. this show definitely going into my fav. list. And i'm so so so glad i watched it. you should to if u have the chance!

Back to alot of sai kang in camp. See ya in one week's time. Unless i fall sick and kena send back! haha... cheerS.


TIme is life....
wasting time is simply wasting your life away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home