Sunday, June 06, 2004

pig!

Kaoz... i can't believe how much i slept today! Til i got headache now! hehe.. anyway, Had a long weekend coz last saturday got section live firing(ns stuff). The visit to Chervon was nonsense la. The live band there makes me wanna jump off the buliding. I had more fun playing photo hunt and arcade with my SGTs then being at the Zes disco(wat a name for a disco right!)
Not too mention the weird feeling of being there. I actually felt more comfortable with the closer sgts then with my section mates. It's not obvious but you sure can feel the discrimination and alienation of one that doesn't go thru all the shit together.

Maybe they think that i'm weak. That i can't endure the training. Well, it's not i can't. It's because i don't WANT to.
For me, there's no point to work so hard to get that rank. I'm not going to discuss the bad points and stuff here since it doesn't make a difference. You all think what you all want. I really can't be bothered by it. Who knows me better than me? (besides God)

I think i forget to mention this outing i had with my secondary sch friends... been such a long time since we had such a good laugh(rather i had a good laugh)together... Well, my good friend is enlisting on wed. All the best man... enjoy your time.. poly batch should be more fun!

Oh.. i watched harry pothead on thurs evening. Woah. I have to admit this one is alot alot better than the previous two.. It's darker and more mature. Soon, i have to head back to camp. Suxs man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home