Sunday, May 30, 2004

food an anti-depressant

It is! It's a thought that occurred to me just a while ago. I was feeling rather depressed about life just now. Felt lonely and trapped in a box. A box that restricts my freedom, my potentials and a sense of purpose for life.

Plus the unpredictability of life presently makes it alot worse. Someone said that your destiny is in your hands, within your control. But i'm feeling exactly the opposite. I can't do the things i like. The things that gives me a sense of satisfaction. A life without satisfaction is no life at all. Completely no say, no control. The spirit is so ever willing, body ready to act but circumstances stands in the way. Adding to the frustration, you can't change the circumstances at all since you got no power over it. So helpless.

Then i felt it's time to go for dinner. Felt a graving to eat macdonald's. So i eat. Once dinner is in my tummy, i completely feel alot happier. weird but yet it seem so true. humph... though i still hold on to the feelings above, my spirt is lifted up. Food is an anti-depressant. If you're depressed, try going for your fav food. It'll keep the doctors and blues away!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home