Tuesday, June 01, 2004

a blessing or..?

Back for the vesak DAy holiday! I promised myself i'm gonna watch Zaitochi lTR! I'll write my reviews about it ltr. But since i'm such a fan of samurai... you probably guess how the review is gonnna be like anyway.

Lighting flashing every 2-3mins now. IS it gonna be the day after tmr!??!(lame.. it happens sometimes :P) anyway, the reason of the title for this post goes like this. I've been hoping day and night to go to SISPEC Hq so that i can get a 8-5 job. Which gives me time for myself and do the things i like. But well oh well, My dreams been dashed just right before i came back. I'm staying in my COmpany office til the course is over. Til i see all my friends get their corporal Rank.

I'm not hard up for the rank coz i seriously don't think rank matters. So many pple who has higher rank, attitude sucks like a vacumm cleaner(just that at least a vacumm cleaner got more use).Use their authority to make their life easier and to threaten trainees and stuff. Sick of it already. Power can really get to the minds of people so much it changes them completely.Sigh. Sad fact of life. Imagine spiderman's load! With great powers come great responsibility. But wait. Ain't the army suppose to turn boys into meN? humph.

To compensate and probably to make those staying back feel better, we have a day off. Humph... whatever la. Who know it might just be a blessing. I keep my fingers crossed! God's Good.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home