Sunday, June 20, 2004

Glimpse

A Glimpse of something good. Too bad it happen once a week. If it's within God's book of meetings.

Anyway, i've got a new posting. Going to Signals on thurs. Have to bring all the barang barang back. sigh. Went for my Mri. It's so so comfortable!~ i actually fell asleep without knowing it! The bed and the blanket so comfy. Plus they gave me a pair headphones and play the choice of radio station.

Went to catch japanese story. Humph. Sad story it is. Also dunno what to comment on it. It's sort of a story that will hardly happen; at least to me it seems that way.

Enjoying 8-5 status for a while and it sure feels good. But not good enuff. I really wanna do something that makes life more meaningful. Film unit or photography is something i'm trying super super super duper hard to try to get into it. Tell me, wouldn't anyone want to do the things they like?

Next time to blog will be the next time i find a computer to use. My computer will be down for a long while. Til Then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home