Monday, February 26, 2007

My apple is sick

MY apple is very sick!
I need to send it to the doctor tomorrow and i probably
will be out of connection to this world for a while.

The funds for the Aids short film is here and looking
at the schedule, my goodness, i'm going to be so
so busy this month onwards all the way til it's over.
By the way, i've sent my application to NTU and
i've been notify to go for a written test this sat.

Pray i can get in and also together with this,
i can get scholarship as well. This will be really
a mircale if i get both. Then i know, the favor
of God and destiny for me is set.

Anyway, i'm gonna post some pictures
during the 2nd day of my CNY. :D
Until my apple is better then.

Raindrops keep falling on the window


Wake up your idea! My cousin :D


Shih tzu - my brother's


My dog!! The one on the right of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home