Friday, January 19, 2007

Birthday present 2006 and to my friend/comrade

Haha.
I was very surprise at how Samantha(yes that's you reading)
read all my entries in blogspot. How did i know?
She 'nipped' one part of my entry into hers. haha.

So i decide to read back as well.
To kinda look back at life retrospectively.
One of the entries last year during my birthday,
I said i wanted to show you guys the gift i got
from my boss, mentor & friend.
I posting it now!

Henri Cartier's dvd!


I known this friend of mine for as long as i came into CHC.
Jessman introduced me to him as they needed a drummer.
I still remember the first time i went to the jam studio with
him. I was still wearing my secondary school uniform.
Then, our 'affair' started since then. I kicked the previous
drummer (sean) out. haha. He's a oasis player, but he's
a great guy! We studied together at a study room located
in Joo Chiat (previous church office). We had pratas and
uncle wong's. We had so much laughter in the room, playing
more often than studying actually. We talked about how
we wish our band could become like delirious. How we
could impact the world with our music. After service,
we would as a band hang out at coffee bean Spore post
for coffee and late night chats. Then i could only sleep
at 4am because of all the caffine working in my body.
I tried to get into musician team with him, but i failed at
my attempt in 2000. haha. After this, we went our separate
ways for a while. He went for NS, i went to FSV. Then i
went to NS, he went to CHEC. Now i'm in CHEC, he's in FSV.
haha. But i'm proud of this friend, brother of mine, i would say.
From a guitarist for cell group fighting the ranks to dialect church
to chinese to now main service in Expo. You're dreams have come
true man! Finally, you get to stand in front of thousands playing,
leading people into God's presense. Now, you can be a buaya.
haha. God indeed can transform someone. He's one hella of
an example. Rock on Brother!

Jessel in action

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home