Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New year!

Well, What did i do during the count down?
I was at my member's house, eating, laughing and watching Lakehouse.
I fell asleep. haha. Only because i was tire and i watched the original version.

Then after that, we head on to Bedok Market to grab supper.
We sat down and in a while, it was 12am.
Bak Chor Mee at the arrival of New Pig's year.
I'm sorry, pigs. i ate you for supper.

Got some photos which i will post later because i haven't
download it into my computer just as yet.

I also caught Eragon the movie last night. It was quite enjoyable
although it was abit like Dragon Heart. Anyway, i was surprise how
a Modern Pop Rock song can go along so well with it. It's medieval
coating with a 21st Century taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home