Friday, December 29, 2006

As the year come to a close

Yesterday, i left home without bringing my camera out.
I was already like half way to office. It's a dread.
Got down the train, took bus back home then took a cab
to work. I was just testing out if the camera is in good
condition. The following are some random shots taken
on my way to work.

view from back seat.


Shaky shakira lorry.



God.
I feel so tired.
fatigue. everyday.
Nothing to look forward.
Nonetheless,
It's a nice slow month.
I'm afraid to go home.
Home to nothing.

I'm listening to french cafe music now.
It's so nice. I close my eyes and
i can see Paris even though i've never
been there before.

God.
I need a holiday.
I need to stay overseas.
I need to see the world.
I need to find somewhere.
Somewhere i'm treasured.
Where friendship is not
just about making use of each other.

What a way to end the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home