Friday, December 01, 2006

busy busy

Man, the last few days was quite a heck of a week.
My boss was away to australia and once he's gone, i got a 'bomb'.

We were suppose to move into another room just one floor down in mid december when
he's back. But no.

So i'm left to do the packing up and all. All thanks to michael who spared me two of his handy man
to help with moving the really big stuff. Thank God for them. So then, settled the wiring of the printers, scanners,
harddisk, speakers and tidied up the whole room. It's bigger and alot alot colder! haha. Which is good la. haha.
Whoever's gonna be in our previous room will know the meaning of stuffiness. haha. ops :X

i had a practise session for studio with Blk A pictures (www.blkapictures.com) who actually are my classmates
in poly. Hope they had fun and i think there are quite a couple of nice photos that can be used. :D Before that,
I have to finish editing the photos for a wedding i covered two weeks ago. They are coming back from honeymoon!
Then after that is another editing session for another event i've covered.

Tomorrow got another shoot. Which means i have to edit as well! haha. If only i got a delicated DI artist. haha.
Save my time.

My dad got me so addicted to a korean drama called lovers in prague. Goodness. I so love and hate the show.
I have never sympathise with characters so deeply before man. So much so it actually hurt to see them hurt,
and it is as though i'm going through that same kind of pain man. haha. Never thought i'll be so into korean drama.
That's the first i've been hooked on. The last such drama that i got so hooked up with was GTO; Great Teacher Onizuka.

And that was years ago man. sigh. I've became weaker emotionally. haha.

anyway, another mtv to show you guys. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home