Monday, October 09, 2006

Think about it

I so dig bus and train rides.

Basically, i just love travelling. It's therapeutic to me at least. As long i don't eat too full for a ride too fast, it'll be fine
And no, that's not what i am asking you to think about.

Have you ever had the experience of looking for something you needed, searching for it at every other place, and not finding it!

Then when you are about to give up in frustration, you look at your hands and there it is; Always within your grasp.

Think about that.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Blogger hardshell said...

I truly feel the same way... Bus journeys are often therapeutic to me... It's the time I indulge in my thoughts... the only time really... in this fast-paced city.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home