Friday, September 15, 2006

'blogger' shutdown

I'm having a what i call 'blogger' shutdown.

What's that many will ask.

It's very simple.

It's an condition where 'bloggers' gradually find blogging too troublesome; each time they reach the entry, they don't know what to write or don't feel like writing (typing if you like). It's an electronic emotional shutdown.

I've explain myself. haha. For my seemingly lacking entries for the past couple of months. If anyone is reading this anyway.

Anyway, challenges for me are up. Emotionally, physically, mentally, financially, futuristically and spiritually.

Spiritually i'm doing fine. Just wanna snuggle closer to God. SOT next year too!
Physically i have the challenge to separate the united nations above my navel.
Mentally i need to expand in knowledge. Think different. Change certain mindset.
Financially i need/want to be richer. Cash flow will not be a problem. Now, then again. Who wouldn't want that?
Futuristically (there is such a word), a BFA,interesting and good job oppotunities, peace, proserity and progress for our nation.haha.
Emotionally. humph. wait a min. I'm suppose to be suffering from 'blogger' shutdown.
well, all i can say is that i'm STILL deeply in lovee.
What can i say more?

I was just thinking the other day.
God gave all of us an imaginative mind.
and God bless me with this gift.
But i realised that there's something that i can't imagine.

I can't imagine my life without God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home