Monday, August 28, 2006

Journey of life

I just watched the movie 'click'.

It's like DR. A.R Bernard's message in 2002 packed in a movie. It was really good! i wasn't to excited about the show but as the show slowly unveils itself, i grew to enjoy it by the minute. A show. Life is really like a show; especially when we play them back on the screen of our mind, memories.

I pondered about the last almost 1 year. I've grew. Emotionally and most important spiritually. Crawling through so much ups and downs the past year that as i look back, i thank Father God for His strength and wisdom. Indeed, God's way are higher than our ways, His thoughts higher than ours! At the same time, His thoughs towards us are of peace, hope and a future!

I love you Father God. It was not an easy year for me and You know it. But i have grown and advance to a whole new level of life. The fire moulded and changed the way i look and handle my life. It was really tough but now i can see clearer. I put my trust in You.

Every second we live
Every inhale and exhale of air
Every circumstances
Every event in life
Happens and happens
For one purpose.
So that we know that we know
God is God.
God is love.
God loves us.
God wants a relationship
Any intimate relationship
requires trust to last.
and Trust is what i will give.
Every bit of my being!
If You are with me, who can be against me!

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes not all things can be as simple as it seems... too much to bear, too much to take, too much to be able to handle... if only i can be like u, to give it to GOd n move on...

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Alvin Lim said...

yup. you are right.
i agree with you.
i used to have this thought as well until i realised,
if you know God's character, He loves us more than anything, then you can trust in His intention. It's when you don't see the hands of God, that you trust His heart. Faith and trust. Trust is to.. trust. I know it might feel like crap! i know! but making a decision to trust God is one you can do :D
Sorry for the late reply. i didn't notice your comment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home