Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Orchard Jam

It's not peanut. Nope. It's not butter nor cream. Not cookies or strawberry either.

It's a total crap. The sound is horrendous. The sound guy is worse.

But i just had to play on the whole time. Well, for 10 dollars. sigh

Anyway, it's still an experience.

Today, i have to thank God for a miracle.

I left my wallet on the cab and only realised it 90mins later. Called city cab and the driver got it!

Hallelujah! Bless him with a small token of cash. Thank God!

Met one of Jim's uni friend, Ray, who works at SPH lian he Zao bao.

Saw his works 6 years ago and the present port folio after his university in melbourne.

Man. So much improvement. God! I want to improve and shoot like a master!

Dissatisfaction. New york! God pls open doors for me.

I wanna be a faithful steward of the talent you have given me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home