Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Rich man's son

Days of begging and borrowing of camera equipment is half over! wahaha. I finally got my camera! canon 30D!

After shooting for service this week, i find that this camera is awesome! woohoo!

btw, pst phil's weekend service were so awesome! we are going one notch higher than before!!!

And also finally, i got my ibook! no need to share computer with my bro anymore!!! woohoo!!!

THANK YOU GOD! You are my JEHOVAH JIREH!!!!

And so i went to meet my friend just now for tea and one kosong prata. heh

After he saw my ibook and heard about my new camera, he commented that i was a rich man's son. So i said, no la. paying by installments only. But he keep emphasising on that and i got a little embarass. Then, a thought came to my mind. But of cause! You are a rich man's son! my FATHER GOD owns everything in this earth!!! Of cause i'm a rich man(God-man race)'s son!!!

Ain't all who are born again as children of GOD are rich!

Let the weak say i am strong, let the poor say i am rich!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home