Sunday, April 09, 2006

In His Eyes.

A friend of mine send me this email. So i'm here to share it with you :D

Years ago, I belonged to a church that stressed the saying, once saved, always saved.
Because of being brought up to believe this, I fed into the common act a lot of shallow Christians feed into.
I would sin willfully, with the intention of repenting the next day. Rededications were frequent for me in those days, until one night when the Lord appeared to me.
He had the crown of thorns on His head. He was bronze from the sun, and His eyes shown with compassion and love like I have never known.
Tears streamed down His face, as He spoke to me.
His lips did not move, yet I heard Him in my Spirit, all the same, say, "Cyndee, why do you crucify me over and over again?" As I gazed into those eyes, they were full of substance.
All He was, pierced my heart.
His great love for me flowed from those eyes into me, melting my stony heart.
Revelation of the meaning of salvation ignited me.
My heart was a flame of True repentance, as I had truly met the Master and seen through His Eyes the way I had been. I was changed that day.
His love changed me forever.

His Love today is what changes anyone.
The Love of God is Total, and it is Substance.
In God's Love is Revelation, and in His Love is Understanding.
In His Love is Salve for the Blind Eyes.
In His Love is Salvation from our lost self.
His Love is never empty and shallow.
When you taste of His Love you will be filled with Him and come away with something good in hand.
You can never taste His love without the revelation of its touch leaving an impression that will last forever. The Love of God comes to all of us with loaded down benefits of revelation of Himself.
It reveals the whole essence of God with one simple introduction.
Without it we could never understand why we would want to know this one called Jesus.
When He chooses to introduces Himself, we then, understand why the word says, "...He First Loved Us." "Taste and see that the Lord is good." Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound, That saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now I'm found, was blind but now I see. Blessings to you today and may you be saturated in God's Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home