Friday, February 17, 2006

I'll take off my shoes

My current fav. worship song.

by Delirious?
(Mission bells)

I'll take off my shoes
i'm coming in
Untie this rope
I'm staying with Him
Love of my life
I'll live and die
Just for the moments
For my King and I

Why did you call
Why did you wait
For someone so guilty
Someone so fake
There are no words
For my beautiful song
Now i'm in the arms of my beautiful one

Hold me, Blow all the pride
From my bones, With your fire
Hold me, Breathe on this heart
Made of stone, keep it pure
Hold me, Saviour of Heaven and
Earth, King forever
Hold me, Love of my life lead me on
Through the fire, lead me on

I'll take off this crown
And fall at your feet
The secret of joy
ARe the moments we meet
How could a man
With all of your Fame
Pull me from darkness
And call me by name

So hold me today
As i carry Your cross
Into the dessert to
Find who is lost
Look at my hands
They're still full of faith
God keep them clean
Till we finish the race.

As i was attending Bible study on Wednesday. We're learning about the unique features of the adamic race. Why is it so different from all other race and creation that ELOHIM GOD created.
Gen 2 : 7
Then the LORD GOD took some soil from the ground and formed a man out of it; he breathed life-giving breath into his nostrils and the man began to live.

The 'LORD GOD' in this passage in hebrew is 'JEHOVAH GOD'. Which is different in Gen 1:1 when 'GOD' in that passage in hebrew is 'ELOHIM GOD' which also means Creator God.

We all know how much names have such significant important. We, the human race, have the name of God 'stamp' on us! We are created to fellowship with JEHOVAH GOD.

As that sink into my heart, i started to teared. The song i just mention started to play in my mind. I heard it and i was so overwhelmed. WE are made to fellowship with GOD. Fellowship...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home