Monday, January 30, 2006

My soon disappearing into thin air hong baos

My contacts have came to a standstill.

My father side peeps no longer give me hong baos. Only my mum side.
Felt so weird that my cousin, who's one yr older than me and also got married last year, gave me hong bao! We're playmates since young.. then it's like.. crap. why is she giving hong baos and i'm recieving it? hahaha. Conflitcing emotions..

Then meet up with superman clark, Kenny G's brother(erieck G), a renegade apple who escape from one of the many apple trees, Sister huijun and ms low rena(pun not intended). Was a great time of laughing and fellowshipping. Esp with clark. Seldom have the time to talk and fellowship with him becoz of his committment to usher ministry. So it was a v.good time together! Then we proceeded to mr bean to meet the rest of the gang members. haha.

Then then then then, i met up with my sec school friends.. go jalan kayu makan prata.. got back home about 3plus. 2nd night consecutive late night. haha. but it was quite fun la. More hong baos be better. but.. haha. nvm.

Woke up this morning. Had a couple of weird dreams before i came to awakening. weird. It's not going to happen. Bind it in Jesus's name! Was just going thru sermon notes i took down during 99-01. Dunno exactly which year though. didn't date it. It was during the manhood seminar when the late Dr Edwin louis Cole was preaching. It goes like this.. The quality of the product is dependant on the quality of the material used. The quality of our character depends on the material that we give to Jesus to use.

I just felt God ask me, if i were to give you a hong bao too this year. What do u want to be in it?

how bout you friends? What would you want God to put in in His hong bao to you? :D

Hope you'll be bless by this! Shine for God during this CNY season!

I'm in love with this song from hillsong united called 'til i see you'
*I'll live to love you. I'll live to bring you praise. I'll live, a child in awe of you*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home