Sunday, January 08, 2006

Love yourelf!

Dr Joyce Meyer came to church to preach this weekend. Wow. What an excellent message it was for all of us, no?

Self image, loving yourself, loving life, enjoying yourself while on the journey to change etc.. To love yourself but not being selfish and self-centered.

During service 3(if i'm not wrong), Dr Joyce made the whole service repeat after her, " GOD loves ME". The atmosphere was awesome! The love of God just fill the whole auditorium. Even right now, as i think of it, as i recite those words in my mind. I can feel the love of God. God do love ME! ME! It have never been so personal before. All these times, we know that God is love and all, but to many of us it had never been personal. We somehow managed to detach ourselves from the word 'me'. Thinking that yes, 'God loves me', but that me is not the real me. The 'me' in our mind usually is someone else that ME! Mind blowing weekend!

Backtrack abit.. Friday night after cg prayer meeting, rushed down to town to meet lawrence, anne and kevin. Introduced Lawrence to the rest and discuss about the script which i wrote for the short film. It was fruitful and i thank God for lawrence and bernard's participation! I'm so excited over this! So much we can achieve and bring the awareness of AIDS to people. Anne left for a movie at 1145pm.. kevin left at that time too though he's not watchin the show with her la.. anyway, i hanged out with lawrence til about 2am, catching up with each other's life and bouncing ideas off each others. We decided to re-write the script coz we have a better idea. He's gonna co-write and co-direct with me for this short film. REally am so excited about this! woohooo!! Then we caught a Elizabethtown at 2am at cineleisure. Not too bad. It was quite enjoyable to see orlando bloom and kirsten durnst as a couple. Just that i think, a woman like that in the story would hardly exist! haha.

I'm gonna finish my NS too! 15th of MARCH!!! FASTER pls.. Time have never seem so long b4! Goodness.. I'm really looking forward to this year! yahoo!!! This year is gonna be a great year for spiritual growth and everything else to grow in my life! Love you GOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home