Thursday, January 05, 2006

i'm so excited!

I have a hunch feeling that this year is going to be the best year yet for me.

Something in my spirit just tells me this! I'm going to ORD on 150306 finally! 35days of official working days and it's over! NS is OVER!!! hahahaaha!

Goodness. To say time flies would be a lie. This 2yrs 2mths felt so long! But the first half of 2005 past relatively fast. Just that now, time seems to slow down. The day seems longer than usual! maybe i just can't wait to ORD! hahaha.

Finally i can kick start my career! I'll be free-lancing for the rest of the year, save money to go SOT next year! I'm going to be busy with this short film for AIDS awareness to the people out there. It's already playing in my mind the scenes. Need sound and photography lobang. HAve pls call me!

I was just reading this secondary friend's blog. She broke up with her bf of 5 yrs. For whatever reasons i don't know but it's really a sad case la. I mean both still feel for each other.. can't something be done to save it? Does it have to end that painfully? Why must both person who are still in love with each other not be together even if things happen?

I realise that girls have this thinking that i really don't understand. SAy they did something wrong in the relationship but the guy is still willing to overlook it and take her back, start over again. The girl would not want to! Even though she still love the guy! Hello! The Guy really treasure you that's why he's willing to forgive and forget! Why can't u accept it and move on with it! why do u have to cause harm on both parties? You may think you're being unfair to him but hey, we DON'T CARE as long we have you!!!! Doesn't it show how much we love you to want to let you go!?

ok.. enuff venting. Guys and girls think differently i know. But to see such a tragic ending really ache my heart. ok.. that's my 2 cent worth. :D

Btw, this weekend is Dr JOyce Meyer! My friend bought this book called weary warrior, fainting saints when i was not doing too well. It's awesome! I really lookin forward this week's service!

Wishlist for this year
1) To experience GOD more and more and more and more and more and more.. you get the idea.
2) Cg to grow and multiply!
3) To get my car license!
4) Family salvation
5) Jobs!
6) More money! haha.
7) Ipod nano
8) canon MArkII with all the L lenses. haha
9) Build up my port folio
10) a car!

That's that for now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home