Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy NEW YEAR!!!!

It's 2006!!

Goodness! Time don't have wings but they sure do fly.

Although sometimes, it doesn't fly as fast as we wish it to be. esp
when we are screaming in pain. haha. i'm sure you guys know what i mean.

An good example of this is 1999, we were all meeting at Hollywood theatre. Then shift to Jurong west and now, Praise God, we're in expo! I can't wait for our new building of 10,000 seater hall! The seed is in me and now we got to arise and build God a great HOUSE!

2005 was really a year of ups and downs for me. The ups are the trips i took overseas in the name of work(and work it is. At least 80% of it is! heh heh) Bali trip was the best! most enjoyable! Indonesia was the most memorable and portfolio builder for me. It's more than a year since i was back there already. Goodness. Got lotsa pictures from that trip.

Downs. one particular acacia wood that God place in my life. A thorn in the flesh. Really thorny. It's not like a rose's stalk. AT least that stalk got something nice, not like this splinter. ouch.

How did i spend my NYE? i spend it at home again this year! Practising Guitar for cell group :D Had a nice dinner at Bedok 85 market. I felt like i was a gangster when i was there. TRying to negotiate with a grouchy uncle and this(quite nice)old ah beng to give us more tables. haha. Then celebrated Shuzhen's mum's bday with her and the cell group. hehe..

Well, i'm really looking forward to 2006. I'm gonna finish serving my NS and finally can do more things that are fruitful to life! i can finally start to earn some money!

i have yet to come up with my resolutions yet. But one thing is for sure is that i wan to get my car license by this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home