Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy chinese new year!

Just finished eating reunion dinner.. my two elder brothers, my mum, granny and i.

It was a nice chat between us and quite frankly, i enjoyed the company. Last year was not really good. The year b4 also. haha. Praise God it's quite enjoyable this year :D

Today, my younger cousin gave me a new name. A Singaporean Male Maid. SMM for short. why u ask? I was the only one at home cleaning up the house! Goodness. I was quite lost at where to start. haha. But, the job was 3/4 done. didn't clean up the kitchen coz my mum worked til bout 6plus then came back to cook. So i clean up the living room, my room/bro/granny's room. A little of my parent's room. yeah. A long day of work. By the end of it.. so sleepy. took a nap. Woke up by the sound of my mum cooking. Didn't even hear her come back home..

well, it's another new year for the chinese people. A year ago this time, i told myself that i'll be quite happy this time this year. I'm gonna be done with my service! woohoo!!!!

Day rises and night falls
i've not lost count still
not that counting is all that important
but time do really tell apart
what's true and what's false
time will tell you
that i've never been true-er.

to andrea:

i know how you feel. Feel trap huh? Feel like a wall blocking you right. Don't worry. It's all gonna be fine :D

Happy Chinese New YEar my frIends! Hope you have tons of hong baos money! if you think it's too much.. can give some to me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home