Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Awesome weekend!

Delirious was awesome! Most of you who are reading this blog would already know that Delirious was in church for service.. I completely enjoyed the time. I had the chance to shake hand with the drummer and came face to face to the rest of the band members. Awesome la. haha.. I got something.. which.. if u come my hse then u'll see it :D v.special gift from Delirious.

Anyway, after the sunday service, i went to serve again at Roland Seafood Restaurant. Then i was blessed with Anne Rice's Christ the Lord. I'm half way thru it and i got to say, it's a amazing piece of work! So much research and it's a fresh perspective of Christ our LORD while growing up.

Anyway, I just heard a v.sad story. Someone i know suspects that her husband might be messing ard with another woman, again. humph. She said to me, "all man can't be trusted. My husband can't be trusted." And to think that she must be going thru what my mum had been thru or rather still going thru. I don't know what to say to her. She so much older than me. I can't find the words to comfort her.

Man. We are called to be the head of the family. We are called to love our wife like how Christ love His church. When i heard her words, my heart became v.burden. This world is missing manhood. The man lacks manhood. That in turn hurt others. Man. Rise up. Be like Christ. Love your wife. Manhood and Christ-likeness is Synonymous.

Lord, makes us more like You
Everyday as we look into the spiritual mirror
We will see more of You and less of us.
We give you our all in exchange for all of You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home