Thursday, February 02, 2006

a journey

i was on the way back home yesterday and i saw a friend of mine on the bus back.

Have not seen him for a while so we chatted and stuff.

What he offered wasn't something nice to listen at all. Heart wrenching story. I can't believe after all that, he still chose to believe. He still chose to love her. At the same time, agony fills his face as he look at uncertainties in the face. The coldness that she's displaying, the fact that she is so v.attractive, the fact that she all so popular with everyone brings nothing but weight to the already heavy laden heart of his. He told me that Qns runs in his mind all the time. But those qns will be unanswered or answered in a fashion that will kill him.

I've never seen him cry. The longing(not for lust, mind u) and desire to be with the person he really love are in those tears that slips down his cheek. Can she ever know how he feels? I'm not too sure about that. I can't do nothing for him except to cry and silently offering a prayer to God in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home