Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Revelation sealed in hot iron

I woke again this morning
like most other morning
but yet not quite.

My sleepy eyes crawled to awakening
fighting not to succumb to more sleep
as i lay sight on mum sound asleep

i have been sharing room with my parents
since the young age of 4 plus 9
Downgraded from 4 rooms to 3
nesting in the 'conditioned air' room

Next came my older brothers,
age in differences, 6 and 8
i thought to myself why
the presence of the gap

Was i conceived due to negligence
in the heat of passion
did my parents needed a break
or was i even in their mind?

Then loud as a cannon
i heard this in my spirit.

Jeremiah 1:5 (New King James Version)

“ Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”
(New King James Version (NKJV)
Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.)


Conception does not start in the womb.
Conception starts in the mind of God.
Once again, i was so affirmed by HIs love;

Deeper than the depth of the oceans
Higher than the height of the heavens.
I was in His mind!
I am in His mind!

Have you been hot pursuing
someone of your dream,
someone you love very much?
Even if the person rejects
your love, you continue to love
her despite it?
so much so that you're willing
to die for her anytime it requires
of you to do it?
If you have (i have and still am),
multiply it by
another thousand times.
That's the love that Christ pursue
us with. Love everlasting.
Whether we accept or not,
quietly He waits, gently knocks
on the doors of our heart;
it's up to you to respond.

Revelation 3:20 (New King James Version)
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me."
(New King James Version (NKJV)
Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home