Friday, September 22, 2006

it most havee felt like crap!

I was on my way to cell group today.
Just when i was at the entry floor of my member's place
i saw this dramatic scene.

This guy, with a bag on one hand leaving the condo.
I kinda hear a female voice in a last desperate attempt
Guy just walked on with a i cannot be bother face.
Girl with a cannot believe and despair look

Guy walked by me and past me
Leave the sight of her alone at the pouch.
She saw that i observed something wrong.
Turn around and cover her mouth and walk away

Then as i enter the lift area,
i heard pretty loud sobbing.
So my speculation was pretty right.
You would have guess.
it most have felt like crap!

Anyway, Today's cg was different from usual
I think we're ready to multiply.
Sister huijun, You've done a great job!
Shuzhen, you're gonna be a great leader, press on!
Future is ever brighter as day goes!
Rena, you also! Press on! you can be all that you wanna be.
Leave everything to God and look ahead! the Harvest in white!
Not just in soul winning but in the market place.
Sotong! haha.. you alsoo.. you will be a great leader!
stay the course, Delight in the Lord!
Students, shine in your studies! :D

ok.. sleepy liao. got to work tmr..
yawns.. nite everyone!
Get ready for the biggest explosion in your lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home