Monday, October 16, 2006

Earphones of God's voice.

Just alittle something to share.

My usual walk from City hall MRT to work has became a gradual routine.

From time to time, the atrium in Raffles city will be inhabitated by booths
with lotsa of people in identical dress/clothes, waiting to talk to anyone who
draws near to them. Sales.

So, my normal morning with my earphones clinging onto me, listening to hillsong,
eating my macdonald's; basically minding my own business.

Then i thought i heard through the gaps between the earphones someone
describing about a man in black, walking and eating his Macdonald's.

ha. The thoughts fought in mind. Is it me? or is he talking about somebody else?
Did i hear wrongly? Is it my imagination? If it's me, is he making fun of me in public?

Well, whatever it is, i was oblivion to his attempt. The thoughts stayed for a few seconds,
and off it went. I couldn't care less what he's doing.

In life, do we need to be validated by the people in our lifes?
Words have a incredible effect on people.
Life and death lies in the tongue.

Do you need to be validated by people?
Can you put on the earphones of God's voice
cos the only person who can or correctly
validate us is God ain't it?
And God believe in us!

Jer 29 :11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home