Tuesday, December 12, 2006

West Grand boulevard

I was helping my last sometime last month for their short film shoot.
Just saw their final cut of the video.
Got hooked on this song.
I guess it spoke to my friend.
i guess it spoke to me as well.

http://www.purevolume.com/westgrandboulevard
(go to the url above to hear it)

Flights of Fancy - WGB

Sit with me, come and play
I need you so near
Stay a while for a day
Maybe a day or two Have no fear
what I am is not all good
It’s not all bad it’s okay
Time has come wish we could
Get it back it’s too late

And I miss you the most
And I miss you the most

Sing to me once again
In your room like old days
Speak to me it depends
On how you do in all ways
Bring me back little smiles
Funny ways you speak to me
Bring me back all your wiles
Whimsical fancies

And I miss you the most
And I miss you the most

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home