Thursday, December 21, 2006

The hope of all mankind



Just two nights ago, i had one encounter which i don't think i will ever forget.
I was deep in my sleep. I woke up earlier once as one dream ended.
I fell back into another dream.
In this dream, i heard CCC's band playing the new song when they came.
The lyrics for the song's chorus goes like these;

But God, saved the day
Jesus Christ, you're the way, the truth, the life
The hope of all mankind.

It was like standing on stage with all the instruments so clealy sounding
in my ears. Man it was groovy. I remember grooving to the music.
I awoke.
The music faded away like a orchestra playing their last note in a concert hall.
My heart is pumping. I HAD to pray!
And so i did for one hour.
I have never felt so close.
But i wanna be closer to you, Holy Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home