Thursday, January 04, 2007

Picture Post

Here are some pictures to share. :D

On new year's eve, one slightly crazy thing to do. But they enjoyed the moment.


My hamster gave birth to two babes on 161206

I took this morning. The babes are In their teenage years, playing with each other.


On new year day, i was going through my cupboard to throw away stuff i don't want. Then i stumbled onto this hand printed b&w photo. I was in darkroom photography during my last semester in school. Joseph, my classmate, shot this for his assignment. I modelled for him with ester from mass comm. She's not my ex.gf or current or whatsoever. In fact, i haven't seen her for years. I liked the feel of this picture. Nostalgic. Most importantly, i like how i look here. haha. Thanks JOE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home