Friday, January 26, 2007

Sleepy fried-day

Right now, at 6:06:45pm, i'm feeling super sleepy.
I can't sleep now. I have to leave my ofc to go for cg soon.
I had enough standing for 3.5hrs straight.
Michael chan is taking over me tonight for a good meal at
raffles hotel plus a great message from Dr Bernard.
The morning sessions are very good! oh goodness.
My Fav. preacher among all. In the first time in my life,
i dressed up so formally. Thank God for a cool weather.
I would have been sweating a pool of pond.
Let me share with you something i've received from
the session this morning.

Where my e-go, there i'll go.
Where i go, my e-go follows.

haha. Funny but so true.

I shall be indulgence on myself a little on this post.
I know i already had an 'afghan' boy picture.
Indulgence me now. :D

Formality me


Daily me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home