Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Lunar New yEAR!

I had quite a good reunion dinner this year. All present at the table,
no arguments, no quarrels and 3 more extra person at the table.
(2 = Bro's gf) + (1 = domestic helper) = 3

After it ended, we decided to do it again tomorrow but at
a different house. haha. I will get to see my dog tomorrow.

I have not counted my harvest this year, but the first day
already seem like got quite a bit of packets. I don't know
the quality in the packets, are they as good as the quantity.

This year's schedule is quite packed. haha. And i'm typing
all this in the office! haha. Have to get my NTU port folio
done.

anyway, some pictures i took along the way to relative's
house.

Our attempt to contact aliens?


Cats and dogs on the road


'Dolled up' car

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home