Tuesday, July 01, 2008

bring me back to life.

panting..

ok ok folks! i'm back!!
almost one month since i blogged! haha.
Sorry. Life's bit mundane and so, there's
nothing much to blog about :D

well well, to recap what you miss out for the
past month.

Nothing.

I'm currently serving my 2nd week of In Camp Training
which is more like, In Camp Working.
My post as a reservist is exactly the same as during my
NSF days. A photographer for pioneer mag!
I can almost hear birdie screaming "wah lao eh".

Tried out the new camera they bought. I love the sound
that it makes when i gently applied some pressure on the
sensitive spot, on the body.

My namecards should be arriving this week and that's exciting.
My website, is still under construction but you'll be sure to
know about it as i will definitely blog about it on the day
that everything is ready.

That's that for now. will update more often since i feel guilty
that that there people reading but i ain't writing. haha.

One last thing. Lawrence introduced me to this pretty nice
series called "chuck". Not bad. Quite nice. check it out!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home