Saturday, March 29, 2008

1st day of exhibition launch

Today. I had the most eventful day.
Let's begin from thurs.

After checking out the location at 3pm,
Jim and i thought that the captions were
huge. So, i rush back to office to make
something like the gallery sort. Captions
on a compressed foam. I did up 3-4 samples
waiting to show janice at 8pm when we are
testing the video playback. When i got there,
the system was not ready so i went to accompany
kimberly for her dinner. Cut the long story short,
Janice was not coming down so i figured that
there's no point for me to rush it, so i went back
to office, got my stuff and headed home.
When i got home, it was 12 plus in the morning.
Hit the sacks as soon as i could.

Woke up at 530am. Have to get to office by 7am
to get my equipment for a shoot at 730am at suntec.
There was a traffic jam but i slept through it.
When i woke up and check the time, it was 730am!
And i'm still not at the office. Crap.
Ran down from the bus when it reaches my stop
and to the main door of my office. Key in the safety
code.

BEEP.

Rejected.

Again.

Beep.

Rejected.

Something is very wrong.
Call my boss to verify the code.

Code is correct. Check the main door lock.

Damn it! It's locked. Of all days!
It's locked today!!!

(to my office room, i have to get through a
main door which usually is only locked via
the safety code. Manual locked was spoiled)

I Don't have the keys for the main door!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!

Only my boss have it.
Called him again. He's at home!
Even if he rushed down, it'll be 9am.

I'm so freaking screwed in the rear.
DAMN IT.

Solutions, solutions solutions!!!
I need one and fast!
Thought about people who are around
the office. Michael!!!
Dial his number.

Ring.

Ring.

"are you in the office michael"
"nope. Why?"

"i need to borrow your cam. Urgent!
(explains situation)

"ok. i'll rush down now"

"Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Face to face with client at 8am.
Told them the grand mother story.
Michael reached at 840am and Jim at 910am.

Man. What a freaking morning. Whew.
My head was never so on the chopping board.
I have never been so unprofessional before!!!
I hate it!!!!!

Ok. Carry on with work til 430pm and rush off
to Cineleisure for the launch of my exhibition.

Finally!!!! It's out!!! For the world to see!!!
I'm amazed at the numbers of view of the trailer.
1200 views for one trailer in 5days. That's something.
or is it? haha.

overall, the launch was not too bad.
Special thanks to people who came down specially!
In random order from my mind,
Jianing and partner
David, Shing and their friend
Janice, Jiayan and partner!
Lester.
Mark tay!!!
George She
Wan yin
Jasmine and partner
Jeremy choy
Allen and elgin.
Not sure if i left out anyone but hey!
There's more to come. Hope to see
whoever is reading my blog one of
these days!!!

Opening hours
Sat 12pm-12am
Sun 12pm - 8pm.
Orchard cineleisure foyer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home