Tuesday, January 29, 2008

gastronomic adventures of medication

A month ago, i went to the docs for a check for my stomach.
My aunt was concerned about the high frequency of gastric
attacks i've been having, thus i had a camera stuck into
me to check it out.

It was a interesting experience. I didn't feel anything
going into my stomach but i feel a hand went into
my pocket though. But it was good service!
Mount Elizabeth.. but of course right?

So, i was put on 2 weeks medication and 2 weeks
without so to see how i will cope without.

Yesterday was the follow up from that visit.
I was once again put on 3 weeks medication.
I wasn't expecting that but i got that.
Twice a day, half an hour before meal.

So, twice a day, half an hour before meal,
i stick into my pocket and ate some coins.

The ironic thing is, i'm paying money to
eat something i hate so as to be able to
eat the things i want to.

Life.

You chase after something/someone only to realise
that you are losing something/someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home