Friday, May 16, 2008

it's friday!! That's fast.

Recently, i got myself a new hard disk because my 250Gig,
after serving me for 15months have 4gig left in it :S
Anyway, the new casing looks really cool!
So yesterday at about 2pm, i took it out to format it.
Decided to do a zero disk erase and MS-dos format so that
it can be 32 bit. When i ran it, it estimated 4hours.
When i left the office at 930pm, it's only half way done!
Had to leave my lappie in the office so when i saw the
completion this morning, i was happy.

Plug it in. Another dialogue box came up.
It's the same one as yesterday!!
Meaning, all those hours were wasted?!

Searched online, called the person who sold me the HDD
so on and so forth. In the end. I decide to format it with
my MAc computer. For my next HDD, i'll get the seller
to format it to 32 bit for me. I'm too lazy to go to
Sim lim again (third time if i go) in one week.

Saw a quote which i think is brilliant!

Charles Kettering - "The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress"

This blog is all over the shop. haha.
Have a good weekend! Whoever is reading this.
TAg pls!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home