Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Definitely, Maybe

Yesterday night, met up with lawrence Ong, my co-director in August 29
to watch Definitely, maybe. It was supposed to be a free movie but
to cut the long story short. It's not. haha. We had to pay for the movie in the end.

But it's worth it!

All i knew about this movie was that it was done by the person who did
Notting hill and Love actually. I was expecting a british romantic comedy
of that sorts. I was surprised. The story telling was brilliant, keeping me
at the edge my seat the whole time. The onscreen chemistry of the actors
are good too! The casting manager did a good job. You should catch it.
I don't want to type anything about the story in case you haven't watch
it and are planning to catch it soon. Both lawrence and me are quite
pleased with the show. It's hard you know. To please both of us. haha.



Another great movie we caught on saturday was bucket list.
Yeah. Been hanging out with him quite often lately.
Bucket list is good too! Had a good laugh and was a bit
teary (only me i think) at the end. There were so many good lines
in the show. There's one particular that inspired me so much i have
decided to keep it as a work philosophy. It's beautiful too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home