Thursday, April 19, 2007

i can't fly cos i'm too fat

The following is a real life account.

I've been trying to get rid of the weight.
Never felt this embarrassed before in my entire life.
There seem to be only one person looking at my folly,
at my retribution for the lack of discipline.

Lying on my back; i've never liked that, not at all.
Especially now.

I shall try again.

Sigh.

Again, Don't give up.

Come on,

Grunts.

Grunts.

There. I've done it. Back on gravity's side.
Darn. He's still looking at me.

Hey you up there. What the heck are you staring at?
Haven't you seen someone having difficulties getting
onto the right side of bed after some toss and turn?

Haven't you...

squashed.

Me? I've never see a fly getting killed under someone's feet.
You're the first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home