Tuesday, April 10, 2007

a day late



Right now as i'm writing this entry, i'm in the bullet train towards
kaoshiong listening to Augustana's boston. It feels like how the movies
always portray it to be. A long road trip to somewhere unfamiliar.
Well, it's no totally unfamiliar since i've been here just 2-3weeks ago.

But it feels good to be out of the country again. Even though for a short
while. Thank you God, really appreciate it! April is going to be another busy month starting with SOT.
Seriously, I'm not really looking forward to the orientation. I hate orientations. I hope i can stay in taiwan abit longer; or rather, stay away from home a bit longer.
Travelling. Really love it. I'm actually quite adventurous at heart.

Hey fiona, if you are reading this, all the best to your involvement
in the feature. It's going to be fun but tiring!! I'll keep my promise to
you and becky regarding the screening of my short film.
I heard that you guys will be going down to sydney soon. Enjoy man!
Wish i am going as well!

'Monkey business' at backstage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home