Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Chinese Year

Happy Chinese New Year to the chinese reading my blog!
*echo* *echo* *echo*

*microphone feed back*

The lazy/busy blogger is back from the digital grave.
It's not that i'm dead in the digital world. I have been
travelling and working. In the digital world that is.

And now, on the 2nd day of CNY, i'm sitting on my bed
typing this blog entry that will probably not make any sense.
Just random words coming to my head, fingers doing the work
and words onto this page.

Although i must say, i'm not really looking forward to school.

That's the end of my entry.

The most random of all.

I didn't managed to get jason Mraz's tickets.
IF anyone knows anyone giving up their
tickets pls tell me.

That's the endest of my entry.

Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home