Monday, October 27, 2008

My iBook is in ICU



Recently, i posted a comment on facebook that i'm lusting for the new macbook pro.

And guess what. MY ibook died on me on Friday!

I've got work to do man. That's not good.

I'm not looking forward to have my bookmarks deleted.
That's not good.

As much as i want the MBP, i have no money for that.
That's not good.

I've still got school fees to settle. That's not good.

Overall, quite vex.

I wonder sometimes if i deserve this.
Words are power things. The bible does say this.

Proverbs 18:21 (New King James Version)

New King James Version (NKJV)
Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.

So, do i deserve it? haha..

However, i woke up to a good news today.



Liverpool beat chelsea at their home ground!
Broke their 86 unbeaten home league record!
Liverpool is at the top of the table!!
Woohoo! That took quite a long wait man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home