Tuesday, October 21, 2008

back on (un)popular demand!

haha.. sorry for the cobwebs. I've always wanted to be spiderman.
But.. then again, i think i'll rather be batman. He's the richest man
of all the superheroes.

Anyway, So.. what have i been up.. let me start from my birthday?

On my birthday.. i was working! I went to a couple of places
in singapore to look for locations to shoot for 2 Music Videos.
At the same time, i had like 5 assignments due on that thursday
but i haven't done any of it as of wedesday, the day before the it
was due!

The Music video productions happened on the 12-14 Oct.
Anything before that was prepping, casting, script adjustments
location scouting, calling etc.. It's kinda mad deadlines.

During the 3 days of production, 45 hours were spend on set
filming only. I stayed overnight in the office from sat til thurs.
Anyway, this is the artist that the MV is for.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=201651671

This week is mid term for me, so i have to head back to mugging for
exams and assignments. At the same time, need to bring in more work
so i got money to pay my school fees!

Madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home