Monday, December 08, 2008

before i start head diving into work in the office on a public holiday

Yes. I'm in the office on a public holiday.
In fact, i didn't even know it's a public holiday
until my classmate pointed it out to me.
To me, public holiday or no p.holiday doesn't
matter me at all. Completely irrevelant. Except
maybe for CNY, any other holidays is just another
day for me. Anyway, i'm not here to rant about this.

This morning, is a great morning to sleep in. I woke
up at 5ish to the bloodly irritating bird crooking outside
my window, it's so loud, it feels like just right outside my window
which i think it really is. Trying my best to ignore it, i drifted back
to my sleep and woke up to find that it's a cool rainy morning.

Time check. 8am. Alright, i will snooze til 9am. I got too much
things to do, can't sleep in too much. I jolt out of my sleep at 9.07am
and go on with my daily routine.

I was enjoying the cold weather with cold wind blowing at my face
I'm all prepared with a warm jacket on. I love that feeling. I'm going
to listen to some slow soothing christmas tunes on my ipod on the
bus, with raindrops on the window of the bus.

On the bus, i realise something about myself. My emotions are pretty
raw in december. I think back to the last few decembers and found that
it's quite a constant phenomenon that happens to me. It might be the rain,
or the cold weather that evokes something in me. Now that i think about it,
December makes me feel vulnerable. Is it because it's the end of the year?
or is it because of a longing i have (my previous post)? I'm not too sure.
But i'm sure, i hardly feel what i'm feeling now throughout the year. I
wouldn't allow myself to get trapped in my current state, as it really
affects my emotional state.

December and christmas. Its a love-hate season, to be jolly, fa la
la la la la la la la. Hey, at least the people whose culture to celebrate
christmas have make singapore to be part of it. They included not 1 but
8 la(s) to the christmas song they sing. :D

In 4/4 timing
Fa (1) La (.5) La(1) La(.5) la(1.5), La(1) La(1) La(1) La(1).

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM , Blogger ting said...

OMG. did uncle joe see the 4/4 la la la la la thing? i'm sure he will push you for that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home