Wednesday, October 03, 2007

dae 3 - Bangkok

ดูบล็อก การตั้งค่า ดูแลความคิดเห็น

Haha. I don't understand what it means. My blogger page
now is in thai. I'm actually blogging by memory of the
english words. haha. anyway, i'm broke! haha.
Someone send me an sms to ask how am i'm spending my
time here as a king. hmm.. I'm a poor king. haha. But
i have an awesome king taking care of me! :D
OOHHH!! Thank you all for your birthday wishes!
Appreciate it!!

guys don't do that! do we?


Is he in love?


MBK is not a bad shopping mall. quite a nice place to shop but siam square better!



There are policeman all over the place. Don't think they have manpower issue.


we found a treasure!



Seth grinning at his meal.



theatre old school style



This is a cute name for a shop like this.



haha. i think only one person will laugh at this. orh *points to the person*. hahaha.



Elvis' dog.



Reminds me of the movie, "honey, i shrank our kids"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home