Monday, August 06, 2007

Festival of Praise 2007

It's has come and gone.
This year's lineup is the best so far!
Delirious with Don Moen and Pst Phil!!!
I have been looking forward to it
for the longest time! I enjoyed it.
But, sunday, i was tasked to
take photos for harvest times
interview with Don Moen.
I realised that Don Moen on stage
is quite different off stage. On stage,
i formed a certain stereotype about him but
during the interview session, I have to admit
that i was shocked and amazed at hearing
his stories in the interview. I have a new found
respect for this great man.

I feel so small beside him.


I didn't have time to take with martin smith but oh well,
it's ok. I'm happy with the way things are. Only Samatha, Melvin
Jessel, Dave, KC and i don't know who else know. haha.
Cool day but tiring day!

Can't wait for delirious?, Don and Pst Phil to be back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home