Thursday, September 27, 2007

update

Hey all,

Well, long absence was because of very busy schedule.
I've finished on the reshoot of August 29 (short film) on friday 210907.
Prior to this, i was preparing for the production.
So, i wrapped on friday night and saturday morning back to work at 10am.
CHEC photography students were graduating so we are preparing an exhibition
of their works which happened yesterday. So, finally, i have a breather since
SOT. But, i guess, the exhibition is not what i am really into, so the video i did,
according to my boss, was not good enuff, so kena whacked. haha. sigh.
That's me. When i feel used, then i won't take the task too seriously.
Also seems like one desire of my heart might not come to pass
after all which is a killer blow.
With all this reasons, it's a good excuse to get out of town for 3days!
No pictures on this post, but i guess the next one will have because of
my holiday. First time going overseas with friends and on my birthday!
see you guys when i'm back!

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM , Blogger Melvin said...

ALVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!! XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home