Sunday, May 13, 2007

Brought mum out

No. That's not my mum. Don't be rude. Someone i saw along the way to meet my mum


Nothing fancy, but my mum love this. She told me she have not eaten stuff from here since 1 year ago! Considering we are within 15mins walking distance.


Chefs at work.



While waiting, mum looking at 4D results.


Mum's fav. pork chop.



My average chicken chop


And of course. My Mum! Do we look alike? :D



Mum, Happy duppy Mother's day.
It's nothing fancy, but hope you enjoyed
the time we had!!

I know my mum won't answer this because,
a phone and mp3 is already v.hard to managed.
Using a computer would be climbing mount Everest (to her at least).
But still, i hope, she enjoyed today, and all you out
there too, i wish that you had a great time with your
mother too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home